- Which country has the brightest future?
- What is the cheapest and safest country to live in?
- Which will be the best country in 2050?
- Which countries will be the most powerful in the future?
- Which country is No 1 in world?
- What is the best nationality in the world?
- Which country will be the richest in 2025?
- Who will be superpower in 2030?
- Who will be the richest country in 2030?
- What is the happiest country in the world?
- What country has the best quality of life 2020?
- Who will rule the world in 2030?
- What is the poorest country on earth?
- Which country will be superpower in 2100?
- Who is number 1 army in the world?
Which country has the brightest future?
#1 in Forward Thinking Rankings.
#2 in Forward Thinking Rankings.
#3 in Forward Thinking Rankings.
#4 in Forward Thinking Rankings.
#5 in Forward Thinking Rankings.
#6 in Forward Thinking Rankings.
#7 in Forward Thinking Rankings.
What is the cheapest and safest country to live in?
Portugal. Why: One of the world’s friendliest, easiest and safest countries, Portugal tops the Annual Global Retirement Index for 2020. … Panama. Why: Panama is warm and tropical. … Costa Rica. … Mexico. … Colombia. … Ecuador. … Malaysia. … Spain.More items…•
Which will be the best country in 2050?
1. China (2016 ranking: 1) China is expected to hold on to the number one spot. In 2050, the Asian giant is forecast to have the largest economy on the planet.
Which countries will be the most powerful in the future?
Five superpowers ruling the world in 2050China.India.US.Indonesia.Brazil.Russia.Mexico.Japan.More items…•
Which country is No 1 in world?
For the fourth year in a row, Switzerland is considered the No. 1 Best Country.
What is the best nationality in the world?
FranceFull ranking (2018)RankCitizenshipScore1France83.5%2Germany82.8%2Netherlands82.8%3Denmark81.7%126 more rows
Which country will be the richest in 2025?
“IHS Markit estimates that India will overtake the UK to become the world’s fifth largest economy in 2019, and forecasts that Indian GDP will reach $5.9 trillion in 2025, surpassing Japanese GDP to make India the world’s third-largest economy,” the report said.
Who will be superpower in 2030?
A new UBS (UBS) survey finds 57% of global investors predict China will replace the U.S. as the world’s biggest superpower by 2030.
Who will be the richest country in 2030?
Comparing 2017 vs. 2030RankCountryProj. GDP (2030, PPP)#1China$64.2 trillion#2India$46.3 trillion#3United States$31.0 trillion#4Indonesia$10.1 trillion6 more rows•Jan 11, 2019
What is the happiest country in the world?
10 Happiest Countries in the World, RankedFinland. For the third year in a row, Finland is number one when it comes to happiness.Denmark. Denmark remained in the number two spot this year. … Switzerland. … Iceland. … Norway. … Netherlands. … Sweden. … New Zealand. … More items…•
What country has the best quality of life 2020?
Quality of Life Index by Country 2020 Mid-YearRankCountryQuality of Life Index1Denmark192.532Switzerland190.923Finland186.404Australia185.0378 more rows
Who will rule the world in 2030?
1) United States of America. No huge surprise that the United States takes the number one slot with a projected GDP of $23,857 (£16,380bn) billion in 2030.
What is the poorest country on earth?
Niger1. Niger. A combination of a GNI per capita of $906, life expectancy of 60.4 years, and a mean 2 years of schooling (against an expected 5.4) lead to Niger topping the UN’s human development report as the world’s poorest country.
Which country will be superpower in 2100?
NigeriaThe country that records the most astonishing growth over the period to 2100 is Nigeria. The forecasts are that the current population of 182 million will rise to over 398 million by 2050 – that’s double – and by 2100 will reach 753 million – which is almost double again and more than four times their current size.
Who is number 1 army in the world?
In 2020, China had the largest armed forces in the world by active duty military personnel, with about 2.18 active soldiers. India, the United States, North Korea, and Russia rounded out the top five largest armies respectively, each with over one million active military personnel.